Thursday, March 20, 2014

Chapter one was confusing to me. Also, it was boring in the beginning. I didn't really know what was going on and there wasn't really anything there for me to try and grasp to get the concept.

Chapter two was more interesting than Chapter one. But I'm still a little confused. Is the Author Anne? Is she writing as herself in the situation? Is she writing as if she is someone else instead of Sarah Morris? It was interesting how she was feeling nauseas then all of a sudden she pretty much passed out and entered into this whole different world. Where did you get the idea to do that? What gave you ideas to write the book and start it out like this?

Chapter three is interesting to me as well. The story has captured my attention. It is seeming like this story so far is a little like a Romeo and Juliet kinda thing, but with more women involved with Henry than just one. It makes me wonder what will happen in Chapter four.

Chapter four kind of surprised me. How can your dad just tell you to say yes to some old guy asking you to marry him just because he is king..? my dad would freak out... I also don't understand why they are going hunting, but I'm still trying to figure it out. Im still wondering if the author is actually Anne or if this is a dream to her or what.. still confused

No comments:

Post a Comment