Saturday, February 1, 2014

Essay

        
             The rough draft is used to get the main idea of what you'll be including in your paper and how it will be set up. Also to express and connect ideas, it shows you what you should change and how to rearrange ideas to create a better layout, and how to make a better and more interesting story/essay. Writing the rough draft for me was hard at first, but once I started writing a little more than 2 paragraphs, it went by a little faster, and became a little easier.
             These chapters helped me learn how I can be more specific and make my sentences and ideas more detailed. It also helped me to be more organized with my outlines, putting my ideas together, and how I can create a better thesis statement. The chapters I read helped me on how to get a better structure for my draft and finalized paper. It also gave me examples how to keep my audience interested, have a well written story, and how to increase giving better vivid descriptions. Also, the book showed me including exact feelings, thoughts; even ages can improve a paper as well.


              I'm planning on getting a tattoo very soon. My uncle passed away a few months ago, on November 6th. He and I were very close, and I have no pictures of him. It still feels like a big piece of me is missing, but I feel when I'm able to see a reminder of him daily it will become reality to me. It will be a way to help me cope and it will be a symbol of remembrance of my uncle forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment